Halliburton Xspace™ Access on LogScope Mobile
LogScope has the ability to connect to Halliburton's Xspace™ directly. However 2 step authentication has been introduced and this needs to be configured on the Halliburton my apps site here. Use this document to setup.
Once complete you can enter Logscope and access Xspace directly by the following steps:
1) Select by tapping or clicking on the Xspace option in Setup
2) If this is the first time you will be asked to enter your Xspace credentials here. If you store the password you will not be asked again for the password again.
3) LogScope will then be asked to send an OKTA push - respond yes.
4) When clicking yes your phone will receive a notification in the OKTA application like below. Click yes and you will be logged in. ONCE this is done you will not have to repeat for as long as LogScope is not exited:
5) LogScope will present a list of wells as follows. Tap or click on the one or search for the well you want.
6) Once in well tap on the file to open. In this case example2.las is being tapped on and opened. hit Done to get out and the plot will display
7) Click on the well and it will open to display the datta:
Halliburton Xspace™ Access from LogScope
LogScope has the ability to connect to Halliburton's Xspace™ directly. However 2 step authentication has been introduced and this needs to be configured on the Halliburton my apps site here. Use this document to setup. Once complete you can enter ...
LogScope Mobile Cloud Based Access
LogScope Mobile is able to access easily cloud based systems. We will use Halliburton's XSpace system to automatically display LAS and DLIS data. This video shows how and where to access the functionality in LogScope.
LogScope Mobile Import Data
This video shows how to import data from Email and also from a Cloud Device
LogScope Mobile Activation
This video shows how to activate LogScope Mobile. Go to accounts and left swipe on your username
LogScope Mobile Functionality Seminar
Harvey Rock Physics is offering an introductory course for LogScope Mobile. LogScope Mobile is based on iPhone and iPad devices and allows the viewing and analysis of well data from multiple data sources (internal and external). In this course, we ...