LogScope has the ability to connect to Halliburton's Xspace™ directly. However 2 step authentication has been introduced and this needs to be configured on the Halliburton my apps site here. Use this document to setup.
Once complete you can enter Logscope and access Xspace directly by the following steps:
1) Select by tapping or clicking on the HX option
2) If this is the first time you will be asked to enter your Xspace credentials here. If you store the password you will not be asked again for the password again.
3) LogScope will then be asked to send an OKTA push - respond yes.
4) When clicking yes your phone will receive a notification in the OKTA application like below. Click yes and you will be logged in. ONCE this is done you will not have to repeat for as long as LogScope is not exited:
5) LogScope will present a list of wells as follows. Tap or click on the one or search for the well you want.
6) Once in well tap on the file to open. In this case example2.las is being tapped on and opened
7) The well will appear in the project menu with same name as file.
8) Click on the well and it will open to display the datta: